Oil & Gas Field Service Management
With SmartField Oil and Gas made specifically for oil and gas field service providers, operations can run them independent from accounting, or included with the leading accounting / ERP solution in as a all-in-one solution, specifically designed for Improving the performance of Oil and Gas Field Service companies.
SmartField can work independently, connected to other ERP software, or as modules within industry leading SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics NAV Accounting, ERP, Inventory, Sales, Purchasing, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Assembly, and CRM. Optional Manufacturing and Payroll modules.
- Simplify deployment while maximizing utilization of equipment, tools, rentals, & crews.
- Provide visibility to profitability and statistics by equipment, service, or any part of the business.
- Reduce maintenance costs and returning trucks and equipment back to service faster.
- Enable back office to handle more volume with less staff or overtime, reducing admin cost.
- Enable electronic entry of field tickets at the job site with automatic invoice generation.
View in real-time equipment, inventory, and crew availability | by location, derrick, rig, and well
- Replace manual Dispatch Boards with interactive screens showing the status of service orders and the tools, equipment, inventory, and personnel needed to fulfill the job.
- Record and see availability of equipment and inventory across multiple yards or well sites.
- Record movement of equipment assets and the length of time of each at a well site or location.
- Quickly see profitability and utilization of each piece of equipment and personnel if desired.
- Keep perpetual, detailed history of all movement, usage, profitability, and statistics.
Reduce admin labor hours and speed cash flow
- Streamline ticketing, pricing, and billing.
- Enter service tickets and invoices onto a single screen, speeding entry.
- Easily comply with operator specific billing requirements with Site/Lease/Well/Rig/AFE information.
- Reduce delays in the invoice approval process with increased billing accuracy from operator specific contract pricing.
- Invoices for a specific service or vehicle can automatically assign related equipment and crews.
- Invoicing for equipment by date range can suggestively populate crew time and feed payroll.
- Help ensure all normally accepted charges are billed during invoice processing.
- Track profitability by line of business, vehicle, equipment, crew, operator, well, job, etc.
- Speed cash flow by (optionally) electronically capturing field ticket information in the field and transferring to billing department.
Efficiently handle equipment rental and reservations
- Reserve equipment by day, week, month, date range, or hour.
- Immediately see availability by specific category, and by individual rental asset.
- Offer flexible rental terms day rate, weekly, monthly, hourly, or other intervals.
- Customer specific contract pricing ensures billing accuracy.
- Instantly view the availability of equipment assets, consumables, and personnel.
- Optionally integrated with the Fixed Assets module, sales of rental equipment can automatically dispose the rental asset.
Oil and gas field service companies face unique challenges in administrative and accounting operations. Industry demands require more labor and consume a higher than optimal share of field service operating profits. [Download our Oil Services Fleet Asset Management PDF]
Read our article on Oil and Gas tech we recommend implementing. Oil and gas are two of the largest and most lucrative industries in the world. For industries that are so prestigious, you’ll be utterly shocked to learn that only 16% of oil and gas…