Field Service Made Easy 1-2-3
Field Service Management Software for Utilities and Power
Meet Higher Standards of Service and Savings
Today, utilities face unprecedented pressure from regulators, customers and investors – and mobile utility workforces are feeling the squeeze. Are they accommodating customers’ requests for service and smart-meter installation promptly and punctually? Are they meeting new, stricter regulatory compliance provisions for service and maintenance? And are they doing it all with leaner, lower-cost operations?
MobileLogix offers mobile utility workforce management solutions that empower electricity, gas and water companies of all sizes – along with their service contractors and providers – to meet new demands.
- Manage Assets
- Manage Equipment
- Send/Receive Work Packages to and from the Field
- Collect Field Time for Payroll
View Historic Work to plan faster efficient shut downs, turn-around’s, and one day maintenance calls.
- Integrate with SAP, Oracle, Viewpoint, MS Dynamics and Maximo
Far more than a mere automated-scheduling system, MobileLogix’s powerful software optimizes the entire process of mobile-workforce management by enabling users to:
- Book appointments and schedule tasks responsively, according to customer preferences, SLA provisions and regulatory requirements – even long-term, multi-stage tasks
- Assign mobile utility workers to jobs by skill set and predict the time to complete each task, based on personal performance profiles compiled empirically
- Dispatch resources efficiently, reducing unnecessary truck rolls and miles driven per job
- Monitor and track all field personnel, including contractors, individually and collectively – continuously in real-time
- Predict jeopardy events precisely and respond promptly
- Initiate immediate action for emergency task allocation
By applying technology to help manage their mobile workforce’s, utilities begin to benefit almost immediately, generating real ROI in a matter of days thanks to greater efficiencies:
- Lower costs. Typically, users save $10,000 per worker per year in reduced staffing, more efficient routing and less overtime.
- Higher productivity. Our utility workforce management solutions consistently boost daily job completion rates by more than 40 percent – thanks in part to mobile workers’ ability to access relevant information anytime, on-or-offline.
- Tighter security. MobileLogix’s solutions run in MobileLogix’s private cloud, with security verified annually by an independent SSAE16 audit – the industry’s strictest and most current standard. That makes our cloud-based mobile workforce management solutions far safer than widely accessible public clouds or vulnerable onsite hardware.
- Fast, easy deployment. MobileLogix integrates easily with multiple Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems including SAP, Oracle and IBM’s Maximo, offering proven deployment methodology to meet tight timelines.